Skwawkbox remains one of the few news sites to consistently expose the authoritarianism, dishonesty and contempt for democracy of the Labour party regime
Skwawkbox continues to be one of the few news sites directly taking on and exposing the dishonesty, authoritarianism and contempt for democracy of the Keir Starmer regime in the Labour party, all while the so-called ‘mainstream’ media steadfastly ignore it at best and often actively collude in covering up the regime’s wrongdoings and abuse of party members, their democratic rights and their freedom of speech.
The site also exposes the establishment’s assaults on the labour movement and promotes collective action.
Skwawkbox operates entirely on the voluntary small donations of its readers, but in these times of greed-inflicted crisis, some are inevitably forced to curtail their support, so if you are one of those lucky enough to be in a position to do so without hardship, please consider setting up a regular monthly donation by either PayPal or GoCardless using the links below – if you choose GoCardless, Skwawkbox will contact you to find out the amount as this cannot be entered on the form.
So you know why it’s worthwhile, below are some of Skwawkbox’s contributions to the struggle in recent weeks:
- as the Starmerites’ allies in the ‘msm’ smeared and misrepresented the Labour regime’s all-out assault on working-class West Derby MP Ian Byrne and the rights of local members – which Starmer promised during his leadership campaign to protect and extend – Skwawkbox exposed the rigged votes, data breaches, rule breaches and anti-democratic ruses of the Labour right and highlighted truth to counteract the right’s smears. With members informed and aware, Byrne successfully fought off the right-wing attempt to install a Starmer drone with a background of unanswered allegations of anti-disabled bullying and hate speech
- when whistleblower Elaine Cohen successfully took her former boss to tribunal for wrongful dismissal and the proceedings revealed unchallenged allegations of ‘sadistic’ abuse of domestic violencee victims by Khalid Mahmood’s alleged lover – and Keir Starmer’s cover-up of the whistleblower’s allegations – which Mahmood also admitted Starmer was aware of – instead of acting to protect the victims – Skwawkbox covered every step and every new disclosure in frank detail, while most of the media ignored them. So much so that Cohen said Skwawkbox was the only fair, balanced and accurate coverage of the events and allegations
- and when the media again stayed silent even after one Labour MP had to resign for sexual harassment, Skwawkbox revealed that Starmer is still sheltering two alleged parliamentary sex pests in his Shadow Cabinet
- but the party’s contempt for allegations of sexual harassment continued when Labour – in another allegedly grossly corrupt process – ousted Sam Tarry in order to install a right-wing favourite as the party’s new candidate in Ilford South. Skwawkbox revealed exclusively that, far from the ‘exoneration’ his supporters claimed, Labour’s right-dominated national executive overruled their own barrister’s recommendations to simply drop the investigation into claims of serious sexual assault against council leader Jas Athwal
- when striking workers at the Jacobs factory in Liverpool were injured by cars driven at them on the picket line, Skwawkbox revealed the workers’ accusations that the cars were driven by members of the company’s senior management – and the company’s non-denial
- Skwawkbox’s extensive coverage of the Labour regime’s abuse and gaslighting of Muslim woman MP Apsana Begum ensured that the right were not able to act secretly while the press ate up the party’s manipulation, smears and outright lies
- when Labour blocked Grenfell champion Emma Dent Coad from standing for re-election in Kensington, Skwawkbox revealed the full awfulness of the party’s twisted and feeble excuses for barring her
- when Labour expelled left-wing NEC stalwart Pete Willsman, Skwawkbox showed that he had been kicked out for accurately describing what both the Forde Report and Al Jazeera’s Labour Files documentary series later agreed with
- and at every step, Skwawkbox has exposed the Labour right’s rampant and unpunished racism against Black people, Gypsy Travellers and Muslims
In these and more, Skwawkbox continues to inconvenience the Labour right, hold its wrongdoers to account and support the struggle for real change for the better.
If you would like to support this site and can do so without hardship, please click here to arrange a one-off or modest monthly donation via PayPal or here to set up a monthly donation via GoCardless (SKWAWKBOX will contact you to confirm the GoCardless amount).
Thanks for your solidarity so SKWAWKBOX can keep doing its job.