Skwawkbox continues to expose the news the ‘mainstream’ media doesn’t want to tell you
Skwawkbox continues to rely on its readers to be able to bring them the news that the so-called ‘mainstream’ media won’t, especially in exposing the actions and plans of the cossetted Labour right, who are evidently enjoying the protection and collusion of the media to cover up the ceaseless abuses, hypocrisies and racism of the Starmer regime.
And Skwawkbox also shines a light on the actions of union leaders whose conduct does not match their rhetoric and who abuse, or allegedly abuse, those working for them and cover up the misdeeds of their favourites.
Below are just a few examples of Skwawkbox’s recent exclusives that have held the powerful and the arrogant to account, and other stories that have been ignored by the ‘MSM’:
- Skwawkbox has published repeated exclusives showing the Labour right’s misogyny and endangerment of women – and Keir Starmer’s cover-ups in complete disregard for the safety of vulnerable women. And this month, Skwawkbox exclusively revealed yet more complaints of abuse and threats toward a Muslim woman that have been ignored by the party in a report that the right has used to replace one set of right-wingers with a more favoured set, including the alleged culprits
- as news has broken about Labour party sex pests, Starmer has continued to shelter at least two in his Shadow Cabinet. Skwawkbox continues to be the only media outlet to keep reminding the public of Starmer’s double-standards and contempt for the safety of women, while the ‘mainstream’ media amplify Starmer’s ridiculous claim that he is a champion of vulnerable women
- when Labour right-wingerPaul Stuart – one of the notorious figures exposed sabotaging Labour members in Al Jazeera’s ‘Labour Files’ documentary – bribed Tories and LibDems to back his power-grab of Wirral council by secretly offering them senior positions in the council ahead of a key meeting, Skwawkbox revealed it
- when the right-run GMB union suspended and threatened a senior retired member with expulsion because he had submitted a motion to his branch proposing that the union disaffiliate from the notorious ‘Jewish Labour Movement, which was at the heart of the smearing of Jeremy Corbyn, Skwawkbox brought the news into the light
- when the hard-right Jewish Chronicle yet again smeared Jeremy Corbyn by claiming Anglican archbishop Justin Welby had spoken at a meeting about his ‘revulsion’ toward Corbyn but would not deny it publicly, Skwawkbox obtained and published a private email from Welby’s office refuting the Chronicle’s false claim
- when ‘dark money’ started to appear behind social media ads supporting candidates close to Unite general secretary Sharon Graham – who allegedly tried to have evidence of bullying and misogyny by her husband destroyed and whose ‘slate’ included candidates guilty of racism and misogyny let off by the union to ensure they could stand – Skwawkbox broke the news, forcing the page behind the ads to close down
- when the UK media ignored the fact that the US government has blamed the Ukrainian government and military for the destruction of the Nord Stream gas pipelines that caused mass poverty and suffering for millions in the UK and elsewhere – potentially an attempt to divert from the US’s own involvement in the sabotage – Skwawkbox brought its readers the news
- and when Keir Starmer and the TUC leaned on union leaders to persuade some to accept absolutely appalling offers from the government and employers after months of strike action to try to obtain fair pay rises, Skwawkbox revealed it – and neither Labour nor the TUC denied it
In all these and more, Skwawkbox continues to serve its readers and UK democracy – and continues to both receive and reject requests to carry advertising, to ensure that the information is as clear and accessible as possible, despite some inevitable attrition among supporters as the corporate-greed-driven ‘cost of living emergency’ bites.
If you can afford to support the site without hardship, please consider either of the following options:
- if you use PayPal and would like to make a one-off or monthly donation, please click here
- if you prefer not to use PayPal and would like to make a monthly donation covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee, please use the GoCardless option here – if you use this option, Skwawkbox will contact you to confirm the donation amount as the GoCardless registration form doesn’t include a specific amount
Thank you for your support and solidarity, it’s more vital than ever!