The SKWAWKBOX continues to have a substantial impact on both the wider political narrative and the affairs of the Labour Party. In the two weeks alone, this blog has:
- exclusively published both of Labour MP Kelvin Hopkins’ statements concerning harassment allegations against him
- revealed that funds Priti Patel wanted to send to a military hospital would probably have gone to treat ISIS and Al-Qaeda fighters – a military hospital that she visited
- exposed concerns about the mysterious and unaccountable ‘Labour Too’
- forced Labour First to rush out adjusted campaign emails for vital additional NEC (National Executive Committee) places
- exposed anomalies in Haringey council candidate selection, resulting in the decision of Tottenham CLP to refer itself to the NEC for investigation
- caused an anti-democratic CLP AGM to be postponed, allowing disenfranchised members to select and send their delegates
- brought readers an exclusive interview with Labour’s Clive Lewis after ‘not credible’ groping allegations
- persuaded Labour’s NEC to investigate the conduct of Labour Party Irish Society’s AGM
- revealed that a hardline anti-Corbyn MP’s local party turned against him to support pro-Corbyn NEC candidates – in spite of his attempt to argue members into re-running the vote
Little or none of this information would have been available, nor these results have been possible, if left to the Establishment media.
The SKWAWKBOX, by design, runs on the support of its readers – no advertising, no sponsorship, just an expression of the collective appetite for good information and a better society.
If you can afford to support it without hardship for yourself, please do:
This blog is provided free of charge but depends on the generosity of its readers to be viable. If you can afford to, please click here to arrange a one-off or modest monthly donation via PayPal. Thanks for your solidarity so this blog can keep bringing you information the Establishment would prefer you not to know about.