The SKWAWKBOX continues to upset the Establishment in all the right ways. Just in the last couple of weeks:
- Deputy PM Damian Green launched an unprincipled attack on this blog and the Canary to a roomful of eager ‘MSM’ Westminster journalists – then hid (and continues to hide) from answering for his defamation when we challenged him to justify his comments
- we published Jeremy Hunt’s ill-advised cockiness – resulting in a ‘schooling’ by a junior NHS doctor, in an article that went viral in both written and video form
- the SKWAWKBOX exposed anti-democratic measures taken by the Labour right to retain control of an important Labour-affiliated society – followed by our exclusive last night revealing a ‘smoking gun‘ email chain showing existing officers of the society discussing how to arrange the society’s Annual General Meeting to keep out ‘the awkward squad’ who might vote against them
- we exposed a Tory MP’s hypocrisy in his attack on the excellent Labour MP Laura Pidcock – and the mainstream press’ sneaky changes to its quotes of his words when it realised he/they had their facts wrong
- we exposed important information omitted by the right-wing media from their presentation of evidence in headline cases
- we revealed the cracks appearing in the Labour right’s West Midlands bastion as constituency parties start to reflect their left-leaning membership majority
- exposed the ‘Marie Antoinette’ email sent by Birmingham City Council’s CEO to workers whose pay she is cutting, an underhand trick the council is using to withhold money from its lowest-paid staff and the salary the council pays to provide a chauffeur for the council leader while spending money in court trying to lay off refuse workers
and a lot more. We’re ruffling the right feathers, as the escalating attacks on the blog from various directions show.
By design, the SKWAWKBOX relies on the voluntary support of its readers. We carry no ads, to keep our content clear and readable so important information gets out uncluttered and unhindered. We have no funding from any organisation. It’s a co-operative, collective effort – in the information we gather, how it spreads and how it’s funded.
If you’re able to afford it without hardship, please consider making a one-off or modest monthly donation via PayPal by clicking here – and please share this article so The SKWAWKBOX can keep bringing you information the Establishment would prefer you not to know about. Thank you!