Skwawkbox continues to inform the left and stand for grassroots left values
In bleak times for a country desperate for hope of real change, in which all the major political parties are now differentiated only by the shade of their rosettes and the Labour party has become a gutted shell of a once-great party that is actively waging war on the movement it is supposed to represent – and the UK’s supposedly ‘mainstream’ media often actively colludes in misleading us – access to good information becomes more critical than ever for those who want to rally resistance and work for the change so desperately needed.
Skwawkbox has continued to reveal to its readers the stories the current Labour regime wants to keep quiet and has exposed the machinations of the right to control the union movement, which many feel is one of the main avenues for resistance and progress.
This site makes appeals for support as rarely as possible but if you would like to support it, below are just a small selection of the exclusives Skwawkbox has broken since the last update:
- the war declared by a right-dominated council on the local Unison union branch and the union’s national president in an attempt to make working people powerless to resist cuts
- the arrest of a man for murder threats against Claudia Webbe because of the incitement of the Labour regime and the media – and the media’s stubborn silence on it
- Keir Starmer’s war on the people of Liverpool
- the GMB union’s move toward defunding Starmer’s shell of a Labour party
- Keir Starmer’s refusal to act on antisemitism complaints against obnoxious right-wing MP Neil Coyle made by three leading Labour Jews
- the horrific racism and bullying that forced a black woman to resign as a Manchester city councillor
- the racist comments of a candidate imposed by the party in an area run by one of the main anti-Corbyn right-wingers
- the move by eleven ‘new left’ liberal MPs to set up a new group that insiders say is meant to break up the ‘SCG’ of left Labour MPs
- the naming of Starmer as a witness in a whistleblower’s report on the party’s cover-up of abuse of domestic violence victims
- the right’s Islamophobic mass purge of Muslim councillors
- the ludicrous claim in an internal document by Labour Friends of Israel that Palestinians forced from their land in 1948 ‘abandoned’ their homes
- the Labour regime’s ridiculous claim that it can ignore decisions by the party’s annual – and sovereign – conference because ‘it’s only sovereign while it’s in session’
- the right’s blatant abuse of democracy in a key Labour-affiliated society
If you would like to support Skwawkbox – and can afford to do so without hardship – especially on a regular basis, please use one of these options. For one-off or regular donations via PayPal, click here. For monthly donations as a direct debit, click here for GoCardless – Skwawkbox will contact you for the amount you want to contribute so that the set-up can be completed, as GoCardless mandates don’t have a field to enter it.
Thank you for your solidarity and support!