List of shame has been largely ignored as ‘MSM’ continue to attack Corbyn and Labour
Boris Johnson’s first month in majority government has seen:
• retail sales fall to 1995 levels
• 300 steel jobs cut
• A&E performance worst since records began
• 4 Britons killed in Iran
• NHS contracts awarded to USA
• £3bn British firm taken over by a US hedge fund
Since the election, Jeremy Corbyn’s has:
• worked with the homeless Christmas Day
• been the only party leader to condemn antisemitic attacks in London
• attacked the government over the Tories’ ongoing cladding failures
• called Iran correctly, warning violence would escalate
Yet the Establishment media have continued to attack Corbyn and the Labour Party, giving Johnson a free pass as he disappeared on holiday during a major international crisis and the collapse of the NHS.
As Peter Hitchens presciently said in 2018:
The Tories and their media allies have broken the UK’s democracy.
The SKWAWKBOX needs your support. This blog is provided free of charge but depends on the generosity of its readers to be viable. If you can afford to, please click here to arrange a one-off or modest monthly donation via PayPal or here for a monthly donation via GoCardless. Thanks for your solidarity so this blog can keep bringing you information the Establishment would prefer you not to know about.
If you wish to reblog this post for non-commercial use, you are welcome to do so – see here for more.