The SKWAWKBOX continues to have a significant impact on the UK’s political narratives by exposing the plans and actions of the right both within and outside the Labour Party. Naturally, this upsets the right wing.
A more detailed report will follow, but a few highlights include:
- exclusively revealing the behaviour of a right-wing Labour MP toward Shadow Home Secretary Diane Abbott
- revealing the unwillingness of the Establishment – and the Metropolitan police – to provide any update about the Skripals – even a month after the last, strange statement
- exposing repeated Tory attempts to push through legislation to force NHS patients to pay for their treatment
- highlighting the Labour’s right’s hypocrisy in complaining about the selection process for Heidi Alexander’s replacement as Lewisham East MP
- revealing the ‘hell freezes over’ moment when the BBC agreed that Theresa May is vacuous in PMQs
- revealing that the Tories’ losses in last week’s local elections were three times what the BBC was showcasing – and why
- providing the local election overview that reflected the results far more objectively and accurately than the mainstream media
The SKWAWKBOX does not charge for its articles and pays extra for its hosting to eliminate advertising, to optimise the readability of its content. It relies on the goodwill and support of its readers to cover its costs. Note that these are not related – at least yet – to any legal expenses.
If you are able to do so without hardship and would like to support the blog, please click here to make a one off or modest monthly donation via PayPal. Thanks for your solidarity and support.